For ambitious business owners, keen to grow; in profit, knowledge or effectiveness. Get your business running smoothly, and for YOUR benefit...
All business owners I meet are working hard. But are they working right? Often their work life balance is wrong, they are spending too much time working and for too little gain. I am a Business Improvement Specialist for Pro-Actions Ltd, enabling me to work with SMEs helping them get more out of their business, by helping them to:
- Grow their business through clear direction, effective marketing, sales and follow up processes.
- Monitoring results closely; ensuring the right financial controls are in place.
- Keep on top of their projects and plans
- Create and maintain excellent communication throughout their teams.
- Identify opportunities to improve their bottom line, systems and processes.
- Make good decisions, by acting as an impartial sounding board
- Set realistic and achievable goals, to maintain progress in their ever changing market
- Get more clients
- Get more business out of their clients
- Gain the confidence, assertiveness and self motivation they need
- Get better organised, and prioritise the right tasks
- Manage their time better so they can capitalise on ideas, and enjoy leisure time too.
- Maintain a healthy work/life balance
I can only work with a limited number of companies, so I have to be very selective and only work with businesses that really stand to benefit from my coaching, so I insist we meet for a free business review first. You can contact me directly to book, or go via the Pro-Actions website. You have nothing to lose and a massive amount of insight to gain from this meeting, so to book your free no obligation consultation with me, Vicky Kelly, just get in touch.
Find out more about How It Works, Why you should use a Business Coach and my coaching style.
I work with clients on a one to one basis, and in series Business Workshops. If you would like to be informed of coming workshops, please register your interest through the contact page.
Take advantage of a FREE one to one, no obligation consultation and find out how Business Coaching can help your business improve.