Why Get A Business Coach?
If you've heard the expression "can't see the wood for the trees" you'll understand why people use Business Coaching. A business coach's external view can give you the direction needed to improve your business.
Few people who go into business do so as an expert business person, and even if they do, being fully engrossed in their own business makes it difficult to see all the opportunities for growth, to notice mistakes and to commit to taking the action that needs taking. A Business Coach has an external view point, and works with you on your strategy and execution, checking the value of the actions you are taking, and helping you to develop plans for greater success. Like a quasi Non-Executive Director!
Just like a professional sports person at the top of their game will use a coach to help them continuously improve, a successful business person is someone who accepts that they can’t be on top of everything all of the time, and values an external input, from a business coach or through mentoring. A Business Coach isn’t just for a struggling business; it is a valuable investment to ensure continued success in an ever changing market. Our Business Coach, Vicky Kelly is a Business Improvement Specialist for Pro-Actions UK Ltd. Pro-Actions have a huge number of success stories with businesses of all sizes from £0.5m - £40m turnover.
Whether you are a Director of a business, self-employed, or looking to start-up, why rely solely on yourself… We are humans, not machines!
A Business Coach can help you to:
- Grow your business through clear direction, effective marketing, sales and follow up processes.
- Keep on top of your projects and plans
- Create and maintain excellent communication throughout your company
- Identify opportunities to improve your bottom line, systems and processes.
- Make good decisions, by acting as an impartial sounding board
- Set realistic and achievable goals, to maintain progress in your ever changing market
- Get more clients
- Get more business out of your clients
- Gain the confidence, assertiveness and self motivation you need
- Get better organised, and prioritise the right tasks
- Manage your time better so you can capitalise on ideas, and enjoy leisure time too.
- Maintain/create a healthy work/life balance
Take advantage of a FREE no obligation consultation and find out how Business Coaching can help your business improve.