For ambitious business owners, keen to grow; in profit, knowledge or effectiveness. Get your business running smoothly, and for YOUR benefit…
All business owners I meet are working hard. But are they working right? Often their work life balance is wrong, they are spending too much time working and for too little gain. Getting distracted by demands placed on them, and waylaid by challenges that face them in the role of managing a team. I am a Business Coach working with SMEs, a bit like a Non-Executive Director helping them get more out of their business, by helping them to:
- Grow their business through clear direction, effective marketing, sales and follow up processes.
- Monitoring results closely; ensuring the right financial controls are in place.
- Keep on top of their projects and plans
- Create and maintain excellent communication throughout their teams.
- Identify opportunities to improve their bottom line, systems and processes.
- Make good decisions, by acting as an impartial sounding board
- Set realistic and achievable goals, to maintain progress in their ever changing market
- Get more clients
- Get more business out of their clients
- Gain the confidence, assertiveness and self motivation they need
- Get better organised, and prioritise the right tasks
- Manage their time better so they can capitalise on ideas, and enjoy leisure time too.
- Maintain a healthy work/life balance
I can only work with a limited number of companies, so I have to be very selective and only work with businesses that really stand to benefit from my coaching, so I insist we meet for a free business review first. You can contact me directly to book, we can meet face to face, of talk via Skype. You have nothing to lose and a massive amount of insight to gain from this meeting, so to book your free no obligation consultation with me, Vicky Kelly, just get in touch.
Take advantage of a FREE one to one, no obligation consultation and find out how Business Coaching can help your business improve.
Want to know more about how I can help? Drop me a line or give me a call. A successful coaching relationship depends upon a great rapport, so it’s important to talk. I want to get to know you, see inside your world and we can assess how we’d go from there!